Butterflies in my stomach!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Butterflies in my stomach! in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Classes for my nursing program start Monday!! I'm SO excited/nervous/anxious that I've had...by bellafsu89 Jan 5Classes for my nursing program start Monday!! I'm SO excited/nervous/anxious that I've had butterflies in my belly since Thursday!! I want this so bad and have wanted this since I was 18 (I'm 29 now.) I am SO looking forward to starting!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=806184©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jan 5 by Esme12Take a deep breath in.........now let it out......((HUGS))...one step at a time...one day at a time.....Congratulations!
- Jan 5 by GrnTeaWe have ALL been there. We did not die, we did it. You can do it too.
- Jan 5 by thelittledoeIt's great that you are following your dream even though you are 29! Good luck, you will do great!
- Jan 5 by dawniepooI remember feeling this same way when I started. You will have plenty of these moments during school. I was nervous my first clinical, and every new clinical site I went to; I was nervous during my first lab, sim lab and skills check off. Nursing school is full of those butterfly moments. We all survive these and you will too!! Good luck.
- Jan 5 by bellafsu89Thanks everyone!!! Its funny! I feel like a kid again with these butterflies!! I probably haven't had them since my wedding!! LoL!!
- Jan 6 by WantToBeMidwifeSame boat here!! I have wanted this since 18...i'm 29 also! I start tomorrow too! I'm excited but SO nervous!! I'm mostly nervous about my kids having trouble with my new schedule (early early mornings) but I guess they will get used to it.
- Jan 6 by bellafsu89I'm worried about my kids too! I have 2 girls under the age of 2 and they will be home with Daddy....maybe I'm not so worried about the kids as I am Daddy!! LoL
- Jan 6 by GrnTeaJust remember-- if they're your kids, taking care of them is not called "babysitting." It's called "parenting." He can do it.
- Jan 6 by WantToBeMidwifeI have 5 kiddos. I'm scared out of my mind on how they are going to fend without me. It will be interesting for sure.