ati comprehensive predictor form a&b
- 1Oct 13, '09 by dc2mendozahi everyone..i failed the ati comprehensive form a and im taking form b in a couple weeks..wondering if anyone has any advise or notes that would help me with form b..please let me know or email me
(per the moderator - asking for notes to prepare for this exam is cheating)Last edit by sirI on Jul 5, '10
- 26,819 Visits
- 0Oct 25, '09 by Silverdragon102 AdminQuote from IwearScrubsAs per terms of service email addresses are not to be posted on the forums and to send a email or pm through the site you need 15 or more posts. You can however read any pms sent to youHey Dc2mendoza,
I sent you an email, please check it. I don't know how to send you a message through this site..
- 1Oct 25, '09 by williamsaUm I would kill myself just trying to pass those darn things but never could. I was glad at the time at my school they were not for a grade. The prediction was wrong I passed the nclex. Try your best those things are all about how it is worded pay close attention of the question at hand. I say if it's not for a grade try your best and don't sweat it. If it is read the books and the dvd's that go along with the ati testing. Good luck
- 1Oct 28, '09 by scrunchy17What worked for me was doing the practice exams. I would answer each question, and then I would read and think about the rationales for every right and wrong answer. I also took notes on the information in the rationales that I was unfamiliar with. On some of the ATIs I also retook the practice exam again with a study buddy and we would discuss our reasons for why we were picking our answer before clicking on the answer. I passed every ATI at level 2 or 3 and rarely reads the books. I never watched the DVDs either.
- 0Jan 25, '10 by 9livesRNI am on my last semester, and we have to take all the proctored ATI's again, forms A and B and, in order to take the proctored we have to show proof of competence, which is at least 80 on the practice tests.
we have to do all of that, plus proof of 3000 nclex style questions, and then we have the comprehensive, were we have 2 practice ones, and then we have the proctored (all on the end of next month) where we have to get 80 and if we dont get an 80 at the proctored predictor we cant graduate!!!
bah! i am not fond of ATI specially mental health, but i passed all of them with level 2 and 3's