I saw these on a T-shirt, and thought I would share.
1. Pays better than fast food, although the hours aren't as good.
2. Fashionable shoes and sexy white uniforms.
3. Needles: Tis better to get than to recieve.
4. Reassure your patients that all bleeding stops... eventually.
5. Expose yourself to rare, exotic, and exciting new diseases.
6. Interesting Aromas.
7. Courteous and Infalible doctors who always leave clear orders in perfectly legible handwriting.
8. Do enough charting to navigate around the world.
9. Celebrate holidays with all your friends... at work.
10. Take comfort that most of your patients survive, no matter what you do to them.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did