Problems at workRegister Today!
- by jackh Nov 23, '10If I am not comfortable going to my supervisor and don't want to go to the hospital HR, does anyone know of any resources to get either free or fee-based counseling to help solve a problem at work?
- 2,382 Views
- Nov 23, '10 by HouTxEAP is a great resource, but it is geared toward helping with personal & family problems. If it is a work-related issue, you could also use your organization's confidential compliance line. They are usually managed by 3rd party companies - your identity would be protected. They are frequently used to report HR or supervisory issues.
- Nov 23, '10 by NoimanurseDo you have a compliance officer of somekind?
- Nov 23, '10 by carolmaccas66Do u have anything like our Industrial Relations Commission here? They look into work related problems for you.
- Nov 24, '10 by HappyJaxRNIf it's a personal problem as others have stated, EAP is great. If it's related to co-workers or patients, there should be a toll free anonymous reporting hotline you can report to.
- Nov 24, '10 by classicdameif there is a chance you would end up filing an official complaint against someone it is best to include HR early in the game.