Problems at work

  1. 0
    If I am not comfortable going to my supervisor and don't want to go to the hospital HR, does anyone know of any resources to get either free or fee-based counseling to help solve a problem at work?
  2. 2,642 Visits
    Find Similar Topics
  3. 6 Comments so far...

  4. 1
    Does your company offer EAP services (Employee Assistance Program)? That is exactly what you need.
    jackh likes this.
  5. 0
    EAP is a great resource, but it is geared toward helping with personal & family problems. If it is a work-related issue, you could also use your organization's confidential compliance line. They are usually managed by 3rd party companies - your identity would be protected. They are frequently used to report HR or supervisory issues.
  6. 0
    Do you have a compliance officer of somekind?
  7. 0
    Do u have anything like our Industrial Relations Commission here? They look into work related problems for you.
  8. 0
    If it's a personal problem as others have stated, EAP is great. If it's related to co-workers or patients, there should be a toll free anonymous reporting hotline you can report to.

    Best wishes.

  9. 0
    if there is a chance you would end up filing an official complaint against someone it is best to include HR early in the game.