"One Measly Act Of Charity" - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 29, '11 by RodoonWhat a wonderful story! I laughed my *** off at you guys trying all sorts of good deeds, but something happened to derail you. I could picture Linda scrambling to get you guys out of her life!
Thanks for sharing, it really made me feel good.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Oct 30, '11 : Reason: changed to all *
- Oct 31, '11 by Do-overJust lovely. God bless you all
- Oct 31, '11 by SomedaySoonNYWhat a wonderful story, thank you for sharing! I know it's said often in your articles, but you are a very gifted writer and storyteller!
- Nov 9, '11 by DizzyLizzyNurseI just wanted to say I loved this story!
- Feb 10 by benBELLA94Ruby Vee,
This is a beautiful insightful story.
Please keep it up.
Thanks for your advice. Avatar 'me' is gone.
- Feb 14 by somenursei LOVE your writing style!! wow, what a gift there!! I could read you all day long, you should be published, YOU ARE A TALENTED WRITER!!!.
I love anyone doing acts of charity, for any reason, and i love supporting transplant efforts and i love love love supporting research, too!