Nursing textbooks questionRegister Today!
- by ckgabel Apr 28, '12Hi all,
I am currently an undergraduate working on a research project regarding medical sociology, specifically in the nursing field. For my research, I need to look up a few nursing textbooks. I was wondering if anyone could give me some examples of "top" nursing textbooks that they a) either remember using from nursing school, or b) still currently reference. I tried a quick google search, but it wasn't very helpful so I figured I'd post here.
Thanks so much for any help!
- 925 Views
- Apr 28, '12 by blondy2061h
- Apr 28, '12 by jmdRN
- Apr 28, '12 by Esme12Mosby's and Lippincott are two favourite for fundamentals in nursing.
US Elsevier Health Bookshop | Mosby, Saunders, Netter & more
- Apr 28, '12 by WeepingAngelMy very favorite (still have it on my shelf as a reference!) was Lewis!
Amazon.com: Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, Single Volume, 8e (MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING (LEWIS)) (9780323065801): Sharon L. Lewis, Shannon Ruff Dirksen, Margaret M. Heitkemper, Linda Bucher, Ian Camera: Books
- Apr 28, '12 by GrnTealaboratory and diagnostic tests, joy lefever kee.
lippincott manual of nursing practice
clinical nursing skills and techniques, perry & potter