How much do you make? - page 41
U.S. Navy RN 16 yrs Clinic Manager $6,800.00 month Moonlighting job: RN 16... Read More
Sep 21, '02Fom Mobile, AL RN, BSN, CCRN
7yrs RN experience
Come on down, plenty of work available
Sep 21, '02RN
currently working as Radiology RN
M-F 8-5 No Nights, no holidays, no weekends, no call
Sep 21, '021. LPN
2. licensed 28 years, out of nursing for 18, but have been back in it for 6 years now
3. work in special ed /multihandicapped school
4. last year made about $12, 000
Sep 21, '02ok I'll give it a go
2. rn one year, lpn 10 yrs(exp neuro surg and trauma er)
4. 20.80/hr with ~5 dollar shift diff
5. denver, colorado.
I am curious what the hospital rns in Montana are making, especially in the flat head valley.
Sep 22, '02RN
1 year exp
$17.50 plus differential and double pay when supervisor is desperate!
Med -Surge Vent. Unit/ICU/PCU-stepdown.
Sep 22, '02DANG no offense but some of you are way way way underpaid......
I wish I knew the states..............I need to move to texas!
2. 16 years
3. hospice for now...............maybe not tomarrow
4. 28.26 hour but I am supposed to work a minimum of 60 hours per week and I am salaried so if you compute that out it dilutes it to 18.80 per hour
Sep 22, '021. RN
2. 12 years
3. LTC in county facility
The real reason for nursing though is what happened last night at work. A 60 year old man who is aphasic (old cva) was having chest pain. I figured out what he was trying to communicate to me and treated him. After the chest pain was gone and he calmed down he grabbed my hand, squeezed it, then took it to his mouth and kissed it. Made me cry then.
Sep 22, '021. RN -- Research
2. 2, but 12 years in research field
3. Psych research at University
4. 43,000/year/40 hour week when we're busy
When we're not busy I usually cut my hours to 32/week.
No overtime, no weekends, no holidays unless I choose to schedule them.Last edit by researchrabbit on Sep 23, '02
Sep 22, '021. LPN
2. 6 months
4. $18.75 hr
5. Southern Connecticut
I also work part-time pool @ $31.00/hr
Ofcourse the cost of living here in CT is high
Sep 22, '02This gets a little confusing due to my change in status from LPN for 6 years to RN for 4 months but here goes:
Job 1 Full time, full benefits
CCU in a large teaching hospital
4 months experience
RN, former LPN worked in this positions for 1 year
LTC Charge nurse, Pool, no benefits
$ 24.50/hr plus shift
LPN for 5.5 year
Pediatric Office Nurse
$13.40/hr with no shift
All postions in SE Pennsylvania, suburban Philadelphiad. I think I'm moving to TX.
Sep 22, '02I think I just did this but:
2. 11 years (77 dog years)
4. 34.50/hr premium pool, no bene's required to work 62 hours per 2 wk/pay period.......and totally abused....transferring to another er 10/15/02!
Sep 23, '02OK, me too.
2. 25 yrs
4. About $30/hr
Boy, what a big range of salaries we make!