How do you sign up for allnurses "central"Register Today!
- by OCNRN63 Nov 25, '10Is this something that comes with a paid membership or do you have to have a certain number of posts to join there? I haven't quite figured it out.
Thanks to whoever answers this for me.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=518223©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Nov 25, '10 by caliotter3If you are signed up for AN, you are signed up for AN Central. Just go to the tab on the upper right hand corner of the site for AN central and you will find yourself in Central, and vice versa.
- Nov 25, '10 by OCNRN63I tried that but I get the message that I am not allowed to post. I can read posts but I can't post. Weird.
- Nov 25, '10 by OCNRN63Never mind. I got it to work. Duh.
- Nov 25, '10 by dianahGood work!
It takes getting used to; glad you're now there!
- Nov 26, '10 by FaeriewandI guess I haven't been paying much attention and Central is something new to me. So Now I'll go see what it is Thanks for starting this thread!