HAPPY BIRTHDAY Florence NightingaleRegister Today!
- by sirI Admin May 12, '11Happy Birthday. And, thank you.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=564637©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- May 12, '11 by ElvishShe was a smart, tough, no-nonsense cookie, that's for sure. And she probably wouldn't take very kindly to me calling her a 'cookie', either.
- May 12, '11 by mindlorYup!! God bless her!!! No telling how many lives she saved both directly and indirectly!!
- May 12, '11 by jesskiddingHappy Birthday!
- May 12, '11 by classicdamewould love to visit the museum in England honoring her
Reading "Rose of Sebatopol", which is about a cousin of Florence Nightingale's who became a nurse during the Crimean war. Fiction, but interesting.
- May 12, '11 by NurseNathalieI´ve already been to the museum and it´s lovely!!!
Happy b-day dear Flo and thanks for empowering this beautiful profession!!!!!
God bless you!
- May 12, '11 by madwife2002Happy Birthday Flo