Funniest Complaint on Press Ganey Scores
- 5Mar 2, '07 by nursebrandie28hey guys, we got our press ganey scores and surveys from feb...
come complaints were
no food service in the waiting room.....
all the nurses were overweight
nurses were too loud and always on the computer (we have computer charting)
no parking due to ambulances!!!!
call me crazy but when did er become the hilton?
- 8Mar 2, '07 by Cattitudethose are funny.
[color=#483d8b]at our staff meeting yesterday, our supvr. wanted to talk about our pg results. she started off by saying they were good, we all said " we don't even care and we don't want to hear abou them". she looked a little shocked for a minute but then moved on to the next item!
[color=#483d8b]we've had it with pg...
- 0Mar 3, '07 by Bridget O'Malley"I know more about pancreatitis than that ER doctor. Get some doctors that actually know something."
BTW, nursebrandie, I love your little dog and your happy sig line and party picture. Reminds me to think of warm, fuzzy puppies and good friends when the job gets me down.
- 0Mar 3, '07 by RunnerRNWe need to put up a sign in triage: If you leave the ER a)better b)not worse c)alive then we did our job.
We've beat this issue to death, but it still gets me riled up! I can do my best to be Suzie Sunshine, and people just don't get it that there are in the ER! I feel like it goes along with the general decrease in level of respect/care for others in society.
How about a new button (instead of Press Gainey buttons) GET OVER YOURSELF!!!
God I sound bitter
- 2Mar 3, '07 by ASSEDOPress Ganey is a crude organization that knows nothing about the hospital mentality. The question they ask on the survey sometimes has nothing to do with the IQ of the patient so the patient makes a wild uneducated guess.
I am in Discharge Planning and our scores all always rock bottom because the patient confuses discharge with our department. They had to wait too long after the doctor wrote the order to get on road, or the staff was rushing the out of the hospital before they go their dinner. Crap like that. That has nothing to do with Discharge Planning, but our salary increases suffer from low reports. Press Ganey needs to get a grip on communication levels for the 6th grade level.
Press Ganey doesn't realize that people go to the ER, not as medically necessity need, but as a social gathering. Much like going to a tail-gate party. Why they bring in their Big Mac and KFC and have a picnic, talking and complaining to other unsick patients on how long the wait is before they can get to a doctor. I wouldn't doubt if they didn't have a lottery going to see how long it takes to see the doctor.