Expert!!!! WOW!!!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Expert!!!! WOW!!!! in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... I am so flattered. My coworker from the education department at my work is working on her DNP, and...by CNL2B Jun 18, '10I am so flattered. My coworker from the education department at my work is working on her DNP, and in the course of her research project needs several "expert" ICU nurses do a performance assessment on for her study validation. She asked me if I would participate. She could have picked from 100+ ICU trained nurses in the medical center and she chose me (as one of 4)! I am SO THRILLED!!!!
I would have put myself in the "proficient" category. To hear this from someone that actually knows what's what is such a compliment! Maybe I will put my "burnout" on the "backburner" for awhile (well, at least a week or so!)
I know nobody out there really cares, but I wanted to be happy with somebody out there that **might** actually get what a big deal that is.
YAY FOR ME!!!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=486557©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jun 18, '10 by cb_rncongrats! It feels so good to be validated by someone instead of having the little things you forgot or didn't get to nitpicked on!
Hold your head up and put a little swagger in your step!
- Jun 18, '10 by TDCHIMThat is super!! It's always terrific to get feedback like that from your peers in any sort of professional setting. Congratulations!
- Jun 18, '10 by Doc Lori, R.N.Yay For You!!!!!
- Jun 18, '10 by TonyaM73YAY! I hope to be right there with you someday. At this point I am close to competent. I think that is pretty good for a nurse only 10 months out of school.
- Jun 18, '10 by TipitiwichitRNGreat job!! It took alot of work on your part to get to wear those Expert Shoes!!!
- Jun 18, '10 by loriangel14Good for you!!
- Jun 18, '10 by rollyp80: ) yay for you!
- Jun 18, '10 by LobotRNSweet and wonderful for you! I just shadowed ER the other day.....let me tell you a little peer/superior/external validation does wonders for the motivation/ego/interest in keeping on keeping on! Way to go! Unsolicited affirmation is a true testament to your skills and abilities!
- Jun 19, '10 by dnp1229Congratulations