Cried during pinning ceremonyRegister Today!
- by crunchytaco Dec 18, '12I graduated yesterday from a 2 year program. Some may say it's only 2 years, but it was very hard. I attended college, but switched majors because I didn't want to continue on where I was unhappy. I didn't graduate from that college. I took time off. I disappointed my parents because of that. I went into nursing and loved every minute of it. I will enroll into a rn-bsn program to get my bsn, but for now i am very proud of myself. I cried so much at pinning ceremony and felt like a dork. all the memories where i struggled came to my mind during pinning ceremony. has anyone else cried?
- Dec 18, '12 by beingcaitlinI'm graduating from a two yr program in may and I'm giving the student speech! Not sure how I will be able to compose myself, lol. And my four year old daughter will be pinning me. I will most likely be a blubbering FOOL!
- Dec 19, '12 by ~PedsRN~I cried! I loved my pinning. Congratulations... you worked hard and you earned it!
- Dec 19, '12 by Nurse2b7337Congrats to you all!!! You should be very proud of yourselves.
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Dec 19, '12 by prettymicaYes I cried during my LPN pinning ceremony and I plan to cry again during my RN pinning ceremony(may 2013!). All the hard work and being the first person in my immediate family to graduate. Also to prove all those people wrong who doubted me.I worked at Sam's club for 10 years and I walked in on a conversation that my coworkers were having about me and that I wasn't going to finish school. I had been in college part time since I was 19 at a university and I graduated from LPN school at 28. This was a big accomplishment for me and I wasn't going to let anyone take that from me .
- Dec 19, '12 by mappersOK, did anyone else, after reading her title, think, "What, did they jab the pin into your chest?"
- Dec 19, '12 by lalopop86I will probably cry at mine. Only because ive never worked for anything do hard in my danged life and if I can get through to the end it will be miraculous!