Any Tips???Register Today!
- by SoonToBeRN2013 Nov 4, '11I'm interviewing for a unit secretary/monitor tech position at our local hospital on Monday! I'm really excited but nervous at the same time. It is on a telemetry floor. I'm currently an RN student and I really would love this job to get my foot in the door. Any tips on what to be prepared for during the interview? I'm sure slot of it would be dealing with customer service questions right? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=637737©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Nov 4, '11 by xtxrnEager without looking desperate, professional clothing, good breath, neat fingernails, proper grammar/punctuation (post was good ), good posture, ANYTHING that will "sell" you as the best candidate.
As far as customer service I'm not the best on that one, AT ALL I send my Press Ganey surveys back with comments (and no questions answered) along the lines of : "Press Ganey is compromising health care by turning nurses into concierge industry minions"
- Nov 4, '11 by tokmomThey might ask you how you would handle a rude family member on the phone or in person.
- Nov 5, '11 by turnforthenurseRNQuote from xtxrnI send my Press Ganey surveys back with comments (and no questions answered) along the lines of : "Press Ganey is compromising health care by turning nurses into concierge industry minions"
- Nov 5, '11 by Been there,done thatDo you feel like you are able to read telemetry? Are you aware of the physiological affect that is happening to the patient? How would you notify the nurse of of this episode?