UCF- Accelerated BSN Starting Summer 2012 - Page 20Register Today!
- I wonder if I can do the general orientation May 11th or if that would be cutting it too close. I don't live in Orlando and don't want to have to make a special trip.
- If they do things like they did last year you will be in a College of Nursing mandatory two day orientation the Thursday and Friday before classes start.
- Gotcha. And that would cut into the general orientation time frame. Bummer! LOL Looks like I am coming to Mickey town twice. ) Thanks again for your help. I've been having some trouble getting anyone live to pick up at their office, so your feedback is appreciated. I hope they are more attentive once in the program! lol
- You won't get a hold of anyone this week. UCF is on Spring Break
- If you don't mind telling me-where do you live?
- Correction-College of Nursing orientation was on Wednesday and Thursday before classes start (last year)-not on Thursday and Friday as I stated before.
- Mar 5, '12 by PinkStringDoes anyone know how many people they have on the waitlist this year?
- Oh okay..thats cool. I think I should do it earlier though because of financial aid and getting things all straightened out. It seems important? lol I'm not really sure. Thanks hkk. So much to do so little time!
- You have no idea! Get as much done as fast as possible-do not procrastinate because it will quickly snowball. Same advice for the first semester. There are a ton of projects that will eat away at any free time you may have.
- Mar 5, '12 by <3ZEUS&LINCOLNPinkstring: I do not know how many were waitlisted. I recall reading somewhere that last year they waitlisted 30-40 people. I am sure it is about the same this year.
@hkk: Thanks for the sound advice! It has been nice hearing some of your words of wisdom since we are all extremely anxious to start this crazy journey.