Remington College of Nursing Summer 2013 - page 5
by mstink88 9,635 Views | 60 Comments
Hello everyone, I have not seen any recent postings. I was wondering if who else has been admitted to the Summer 2013 term at RCON? Look forward to some responses. :)... Read More
- 0Jun 23, '13 by ck2525It's very convenient. It's literally down the block from the school. The staff is real nice and they try to accommodate RCON students by putting them facing the woods so that its quieter. I used to live in sun lake and i did like that too but you will probably feel better knowing a lot of RCON students live in your complex.
- 0Jun 24, '13 by JSightlerBelow is the Facebook page for the new incoming class (cohort 10). Join the group, meet your classmates, and ask questions!
Hope to meet you all at orientation. Good luck!
JustinLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jun 24, '13 : Reason: ToS--links to Facebook not permitted, may list group name only
- 0Jun 25, '13 by cdscmbQuote from Lesjoy333It was difficult, but worth it to get through it in a year and any nursing program is going to be tough. Although if I had the opportunity, I'd have gone to a state university accelerated BSN program to save on the $$$. If you plan on graduating and moving back home for a job, really consider staying in the Orlando area for at least another year where you can make connections while in clinicals or the teachers can make them for you. I'm convinced that I got my job because one of the teachers made some recommendations for me. Send me a PM if you have any specific questions.I would really like some honest input on how graduates feel about the accelareted program at Remington? I am making a very hard decision and I would appreciate any input. Thank you thank you thank you!
- 0Jun 26, '13 by JacquelineDeeQuote from ck2525Hi everyone! I'll be starting Remington next month as well! ckck25, would you mind shedding some light on the demands of the program? Would it be unrealistic to hold a weekend job as well?Hey everyone. I currently go to Remington and am graduating in July. If anyone has any questions abt the program im more than happy to answer them. Good luck everyone.
- 0Jun 26, '13 by Lesjoy333Thank you very very much for your help and honesty!! I do not know how to PM but I do have a few more questions. Does the program have a lot of people drop out or not be able to finish? Do you hear of a lot of students getting jobs or going on to graduate school after graduation? What is the college's reputation in the area?! Thank you very much. I would love to PM too! Thank you, Leslie
- 0Jun 26, '13 by Lesjoy333Hello and thank you very much for all your information! I was wondering if I could get a take on your recommendation of the program? I am again deciding between two programs and I really want to make sure I am making the best decision possible . I would really appreciate any advice you can offer. How do hospitals in the area feel about Remington College of Nursing?? Do you feel you are wel
Prepared and able to get a good job?? Thank you for all your help, Leslie!
- 0Jun 26, '13 by Tlauren24@lesjoy333
Hey!! I'm starting Remington's program in July, I'm from New York and I plan on coming back to NY once I graduate. I heard so many mixed things about the program from blogs and different sites, it made me question if I should even go. I called up both state boards and asked questions regarding accreditation and the NCLEX. I heard good things from both. Good luck with your decision!!