Hillsborough Community College Spring 2013 - Page 70Register Today!
- Oct 10, '12 by sprmomof4It has been quite on here I am personally trying to get as many projects around my house done and brush up on my math for the dosage calculation stuff... I have so enjoyed the semester off!
Any body know the ins and outs of the financial aid stuff? Looks like I probably won't get any Pell grants and have to take student loans out.
- Oct 11, '12 by RachaneeQuote from sprmomof4http://hccfl.edu/ssem/financialaid/---loans.aspxIt has been quite on here I am personally trying to get as many projects around my house done and brush up on my math for the dosage calculation stuff... I have so enjoyed the semester off! Any body know the ins and outs of the financial aid stuff? Looks like I probably won't get any Pell grants and have to take student loans out.
That link has the steps for applying for loans at HCC. I think I will be fine with the math/dosage calculations, however it's been a over a year since I took my last A&P class. I will definitely be brushing up on that! I think it's mostly the physiology part of A&P II I'll need to concentrate on.
- Oct 11, '12 by baldotatiMy $38 check was cleared today finally
- Oct 11, '12 by kvil713Quote from RachaneeI spoke to someone in the Nursing department early last week and the appeals committee met today. I believe the alternates and appeals should know something by the end of next week. I am an alternate, so I'm anxiously awaiting my answer LOLIt's been quiet here the past few days. Orientation is only about a month away now! Any of our alternates or appeals hear any news yet?
- Oct 11, '12 by RachaneeGood luck kvil713, I hope you get good news soon!
- Oct 11, '12 by KKJA8855I heard the same, they said they will be mailing out letters next week so we should know something soon I'm an appealer and am crossing my fingers they let me in! I've been accepted to Galen's LPN program which starts Nov 5th just in case I don't get accepted by HCC. Their schedule is pretty brutal- evening session is Mon-Thur 5pm-10pm with occasional Friday or Saturday clinicals. I'm working FT M-F, 8-5 so I'm really looking forward to an acceptance letter from HCC, but if not I'm glad to have a Plan B Good luck to all the alternates/appealers out there!!
- Oct 13, '12 by baldotatiPolio vaccination is only for kids and microbiologists.