Broward College hopeful for May 2013 Nursing Program - Page 6Register Today!
- Quote from kbkissI believe we find out about 3 weeks after the Jan 15 deadline, so probably around Feb 5 - 8. Since dropping off my application, my status has been "Application In Review" and hasn't changed at all.Hi everyone, i am new to this site. I submitted my application for May 2013. when do you think we will start finding out. and when does the status on bc online start to change. mines still says pre program application.
- Thanks, Which campus did you drop your application? and How many days after dropping off your application did your status change to Application in Review?
- Quote from kbkissI dropped my application off at North Campus on Jan 14. A woman in health science admissions looked over all my stuff and entered info into her computer (I took HCP at Broward so didn't have a waiver). Right after I dropped the app off, I logged into MyBC and checked the status and it already said "Application in Review."Thanks, Which campus did you drop your application? and How many days after dropping off your application did your status change to Application in Review?
- Jennyp29: Wow really, i did the same thing on the same day but my status has yet to say"Application in Review", should i be worried? it shows that i need to pay the $20 app fee, so it had to at least be entered, i don't know.
- Quote from kbkissI paid the $20 fee at the cashier right after I dropped off the app, so it's possible that's why mine went straight into "Application in Review," but who knows. I wouldn't be worried that your status hasn't changed yet, I'm sure it'll change soon.Jennyp29: Wow really, i did the same thing on the same day but my status has yet to say"Application in Review", should i be worried? it shows that i need to pay the $20 app fee, so it had to at least be entered, i don't know.
- okay, thanks
- Jan 17 by abyJRMy account does not show "in review." I paid at the cashier after submitting my application. It may be because I am waiving HCP. Does the status show in your student account under "Limited Application Status?"
The assistant dean at North campus said North and Central would have summer groups, but they were not sure about South. They really only know about their own campus. Its almost like they are totally different schools.
I wonder if the low numbers reflect that they changed the application requirements to include Micro and MAT1101. I know many people who were forced to wait until August to apply because of those new requirements. August will probably be the last group that includes some applicants who have not already completed Micro before applying. At this point, most people have to meet that Micro requirement just to apply. I think that was not a wise move by BC. They made a major leap in requirements. They should have changed it to an acceptance conditional on completing Micro with a passing grade. I am taking Micro now and will be done before the summer session starts. Anyone else taking Micro this semester?
We will all get an email by Feb 15. That's not that far away.....Last edit by abyJR on Jan 17 : Reason: Add a comment
- Jan 17 by christophernftlI wouldn't worry about the Limited Application status on myBC yet. Since I took the HCP class at Sheridan (so that I could squeeze into the application window for May 2013) my status says Denied-Pending Depart Approval while my Sheridan certificate that was attached to my application is reviewed. My browser's refresh button is going to break before long, poor thing.
- Jan 21 by christophernftlI am assuming there has been no news so far for anyone? My status is still the same, but I am assuming it is because the RN department is still revewing the Sheridan certification. At this rate I am going to have to go to my MD's office for something to help with nerves.
- Jan 21 by KCOOPSLol. Seeing as school is closed, that's probably why. We won't hear anything for at least another week. But, I still check my status more than once a day