Anyone applying for the PHCC Spring 2013 RN/LPN program - Page 7Register Today!
- Sep 30, '12 by ConquestadorfI wonder if they started sending out the letters Friday , or they finished it?
Does anyone know someone that works in west campus admissions ?
- Oct 1, '12 by Tiffany DelaneyJen,
I think on a normal day my mail is normally here by now. (LOL) Thank goodness the mail truck for my neighborhood is kind of loud so I can here it from inside. I was just wondering about the deadline and the alternates so I can not give up total hope if I get a denial letter and get an alternate letter. I can eat my sorrows away with some halloween candy, if I get a denial letter. Or I can celebrate by eating some halloween candy. LOL
One step at a time, sounds like the best idea. (especially for my blood sugar)
- Someone do a favor for us all; Ive already called there enough times this is the extension of the lady at phcc that is in charge of sending out the letters 3261, can someone call down there and ask if they just started sending out the letters on friday or they finished sending them out on friday?
And post the answer when your done.
- Oct 1, '12 by pmwsc2flOk, so mail just came and no letter. The wait continues....
- Oct 1, '12 by HopefulAmandaNo letter!
- Oct 1, '12 by rnwannabe75no letter
- Oct 1, '12 by dlf0304I couldn't get thru to the ext u listed so I called admin instead and all she said was "you should receive a letter in the next couple weeks". She wouldn't confirm or deny the start of letters going out last Friday.
- I would call again but she asks your name when u call , did u get a voicemail ?
You press 1 them the ext
Or you dial "0" and ask them to connect you
She's the only one who will give a definite answer
- @dlf0304-thanks for calling by the way
- Oct 1, '12 by dlf0304Either way we're going to get a letter so we can only wish for the best.No one asked my name and I dialed admin directly. The other ext u listed was busy. I was told by someone that went in to the admin office that they started mailing them. Only hearsay so we'll just have to wait:-)Best of luck to everyone!