Anyone applying for the PHCC Spring 2013 RN/LPN program - page 6
by rnwannabe75 41,551 Views | 246 Comments
Just wanting to connect & be/get encouragement from other hopefuls who are applying to the program. Anyway, who's up for stalking the mailman with me?... Read More
- 0Sep 29, '12 by rnwannabe75@Jen-G - nice breakdown... according to your calculations my total is 89.6% so you & I are pretty close to tied & since my mail gets delivered so late I guess I'll be waiting to see what results you post lol not that your getting in guarantees mine or that my anxiety level will be any less
- 0Sep 29, '12 by ConquestadorfSay there is 5 people at the bottom of the 48 ranking. They all tie with gpa and teas. The computer program might use the individual class scores from A&P I to re-rank those people tied. I would imagine that A&P is the most relevant pre-req for the nursing program, with nutrition and psychology being next. Or they could use the individual scores from the teas to break the tie, science seems to be the most relevant.
- 0Sep 30, '12 by Tiffany DelaneyAwesome! Guess we all will stalk the mail box and post on here as we get the letters!
Good luck everyone! Everything happens for a reason.
Hope to get it and get this ball rolling already.
Does anyone know when the orientation might take place? Or when the deadline is to reply to the letters to say wether we accept or not? and how many alternates they usually pick?
- 1Sep 30, '12 by Jen-GSo exciting!!! I only applied to RN since the LPN program didnt work with my schedule.
@rnwannabe- my mail can come anywhere between 11 and 3!!! Plus I'll be at work tomorrow so unless my husband checks the mail for me, you may find out sooner. Either way I'll be sure to be on here cyber stalking all of you from work waiting to hear the good news!
- 0Sep 30, '12 by rnwannabe75I'm wishing everyone the best of luck, you all seem like a great bunch of people.
I'm so going to be stalking the mailbox & this thread. If I get a denial letter I'll probably be laying out in my front lawn crying until my husband gets home, maybe I better wait to open it until I'm in the house... ugh I'm sooooo anxious