Anyone applying for the PHCC Spring 2013 RN/LPN program - Page 6Register Today!
- Sep 29, '12 by rnwannabe75@Jen-G - nice breakdown... according to your calculations my total is 89.6% so you & I are pretty close to tied & since my mail gets delivered so late I guess I'll be waiting to see what results you post lol not that your getting in guarantees mine or that my anxiety level will be any less
- Sep 29, '12 by ConquestadorfSay there is 5 people at the bottom of the 48 ranking. They all tie with gpa and teas. The computer program might use the individual class scores from A&P I to re-rank those people tied. I would imagine that A&P is the most relevant pre-req for the nursing program, with nutrition and psychology being next. Or they could use the individual scores from the teas to break the tie, science seems to be the most relevant.
- Sep 30, '12 by pmwsc2flNot sure what the tie breaker is. I would imagine it is the indicator for passing the nclex since a lot of a schools reputation surrounds the percentage that pass from what I understand. When it comes to data, that could be anything. Lol
- Sep 30, '12 by Tiffany DelaneyAwesome! Guess we all will stalk the mail box and post on here as we get the letters!
Good luck everyone! Everything happens for a reason.
Hope to get it and get this ball rolling already.
Does anyone know when the orientation might take place? Or when the deadline is to reply to the letters to say wether we accept or not? and how many alternates they usually pick?
- Sep 30, '12 by Jen-GSo exciting!!! I only applied to RN since the LPN program didnt work with my schedule.
@rnwannabe- my mail can come anywhere between 11 and 3!!! Plus I'll be at work tomorrow so unless my husband checks the mail for me, you may find out sooner. Either way I'll be sure to be on here cyber stalking all of you from work waiting to hear the good news!
- Sep 30, '12 by Jen-GTiffany- no I dont know the deadlines, orientation or anything. I'm going one step at a time so I can't think of anything but that darn letter
- Sep 30, '12 by kt1830I too will be stalking this page tomorrow so everyone make sure you post if you get the letter tomorrow! I live six minutes away from where I work... So if I get it in I will be taking my lunch break to head home really hoping we all get in!!
- Sep 30, '12 by rnwannabe75I'm wishing everyone the best of luck, you all seem like a great bunch of people.
I'm so going to be stalking the mailbox & this thread. If I get a denial letter I'll probably be laying out in my front lawn crying until my husband gets home, maybe I better wait to open it until I'm in the house... ugh I'm sooooo anxious