Anyone applying for the PHCC Spring 2013 RN/LPN program - Page 23Register Today!
- Oct 12, '12 by RoseyFaulkinghamDont give up and dont drop your co reqs you will need them regardless!!! Just study for the TEAS and take it again. Quizlet.com is very helpful and there are 31 questions on the website under the science section that have VERY similar questions that are on the TEAS its under teas FL 31 questions- if you need them i can email them to you if you cannot find them. Those study questions helped me out tremendously you have no idea and I didnt even realize how much until I started taking the test! I only got a 74 so dont give up! And dont give in because next semester youll be great with most of your classes already done!
- Oct 12, '12 by MRAZFYI: Suncoast News has an article on the front page that PHCC will be starting a BSN Program in the Fall of 2014. Sounds like it will be an online program simular to SPC.
Delivered my acceptance letter today for the RN (3.77 GPA, Advanced TEAS & Resident) and declined the LPN seat.
- Oct 13, '12 by rnwannabe75I found a nursing exam study guide that helped me increase my science portion from a 60 something to 87.5%. If anyone would like for me to email it to them either post your email or private message it to me. Its loaded on my computer. Just DO NOT study the math section. I found a lot of mistakes in it & my math score dropped some, the TEAS V book is pretty sufficient for math.
- Oct 13, '12 by HopefulAmandaGot a denial yesterday too....oh well. I'm gonna go back to focusing on my lpn program. That is awesme about the bsn program. Good luck to everyone!
- Oct 13, '12 by izabela1723So I got accepted to the RN program and got my acceptance letter on Wednesday. I was told the packet also went out on Wednesday... It's Saturday and my mail has already came by but no RN packet.... Do you think I could pick it up from phcc?? Thanks, I just want to start on all my requirements!
- Oct 13, '12 by katmimmI got my denial letter for rn...but I was picked as a alternate for lpn...fingers still crossed...so the waiting continues..72 teas..3.8 pre req gpa.
- Oct 15, '12 by RoseyFaulkingham@ katmimm - you will most lilely get in you are only 2 points behind me-- good luck
- Oct 18, '12 by rnwannabe75I was wondering, has anyone given any thought to getting their text books in PDF on a tablet/Kindle or whatever? I've never gotten textbooks that way & I was wondering if anyone else has ever used a textbook that way & what they liked/disliked about it.
- Oct 18, '12 by RoseyFaulkinghamIs anyone going to rent their books? A lot of peope are saying that is the way to go. I tried asking people who have recently gone through the program if they still have their books and they have already passed them on. :-/