Accepted: USF Accelerated BSN Summer 2013! - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 19 by BrendaH84congrats! can someone get in if they have an ASN and want to transition BSN?
- Mar 19 by JenB1187Heyy whyte-gunn, yes I'll be attending the March 22nd orientation. I have to go since I did not go to USF for undergrad.
- Mar 20 by BrendaH84thk u 4 the link Whyte-gunn, it's always hard to navigate the programs and find all the correct links!
- Mar 22 by whyte-gunnJenB1187 I decided not to go to the general orientation since I am a USF alumni but I hope to see you at CON orientation on the 12th
BrendaH84 I glad that helped you. Let me know if I can provide you with any other resources.
- Mar 25 by USFEliWhat was everyone's stats and volunteer experience CONGRATS
- Apr 1 by NewYorkerGirlUSF Eli: I have an overall GPA of 3.7, nursing pre-req GPA of 3.9 (my only B was Anatomy I: I had an evil professor!) I have worked for 5 years as a teacher where I had many differrent medically needy students, and I worked for a few days as a substitute clinic aide in the public schools (not a CNA, I took a 7 hour class) and that is my only medical experience. I wanted to do that job more, but I basically was working as a nurse without any supervision, which scared me so I stopped. In the essay, I wrote about how I want to work in school nursing and all these experience inspired me.
- Apr 6 by kalbersHi everyone I got accepted as well I'm excited for orientation on Friday and to find out where I'll be placed for clinicals. Is anyone looking for housing? I have a place but I'm looking for a roommate. Rent would be $450 + utilities.
- May 13 by NurseAMKJust curious, what were some of your GPA's upon acceptance??