Nurse Residency Programs - Page 4Register Today!
- Jun 11, '10 by ScootieUniversity of Alabama at Birmingham
- Jul 12, '10 by ASU, Student NurseSFDRN,
Was the Santa Monica UCLA residency difficult to get into? I am looking for a residency in that area, but I will not be graduating until next August. What are the shifts like?
- Jul 12, '10 by SFDRNASU Student Nurse,
Pls private message me your specific questions about the residency program. I'm happy to answer questions, but I'd rather speak to specific points than generalities.
- Jul 13, '10 by LunahRNJust FYI, members cannot use the private message (PM) system until they have made 15 posts.
- Jul 13, '10 by SFDRNOh, I didn't know that. Maybe that's a new rule or something. Anyway, ask me specific questions and I will try to answer them.
- Jul 21, '10 by cbwcm8Childrens Memorial Hospital Chicago, IL. Advocate Illinois Masonic Hospital Chicago IL. Rush Hospital chicago, IL.
- Jul 22, '10 by criticalRN10sweetmissdixie- where are you located if you don't mind me asking? I go to school in Houston and I wanted to apply for all of the versant programs in Texas I really want to get into the Versant program from what I hear it's really scary being thrown on the floor with very little orientation and training and it sounds like it would be a really great opportunity.
- Aug 10, '10 by sheronepAccording to their website:
Evergreen does not currently have RN Residency positions available. All RN positions posted online require a minimum of one year RN experience. Please continue to check our website for updated information.
Quote from Jump_NurseHey all.
I'm trying to put together a list of hospitals that offer nurse residency programs for new graduates. Here is what I have so far, please add any hospitals that you know of..
Seton Hospital - Austin, TX
Georgetown University Medical Center- Washington DC
Washington Hospital Center- Washington DC
Johns Hopkins - Baltimore, MD
Vanderbilt University Medical Center- Nashville, TN
Evergreen Hospital- Seattle, WA
Surely there are more than this, but these are the only ones I could find. Where else offers a programs like these?
- Sep 7, '10 by KlamariTexas Medical Center hospitals in Houston. Most of them have some kind of internship program. Memorial Hermann and St. Lukes also do programs in their community hospitals.