Nurse Residency Programs - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 29, '09 by smn2009great list!!!
i just saw this.....additional information on nurse residency programs is also located in another thread that is located at http://allnurses.com/general-nursing...cy-419156.htmlLast edit by smn2009 on Aug 29, '09
- Aug 31, '09 by NewGradRN09The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, NJ
- Aug 31, '09 by rach78Rush Medical Center in Chicago has a program. Any new grad who starts work there is automatically put into the residency program.
- Aug 31, '09 by deedlebug04University of Colorado Hospital offers one, and there's another one up north in CO but I can't remember the name of it.
- Sep 1, '09 by whawkdo you get paid while doing these residencies?
- Sep 10, '09 by indymomRNSt. Vincent's in Indianapolis
- Sep 14, '09 by elb252Quote from whawkFor all of the ones I've looked at you do...do you get paid while doing these residencies?
- Sep 17, '09 by IrynaHi ! am looking for the RN residency program in seattle( WA) and area .. so far no success ... I am not gonna give up but slowly loosing my hope ... looks like many hospitals shut down that program( Evergreen Hospital , Northwest hospital) and other ones have limited space( UW Medicine , Providence ). Thinking to start looking outside of the state
- Sep 20, '09 by PMFB-RNQuote from whawk*** Of course. If they didn't pay you they would have to change the name to something other than "residency".do you get paid while doing these residencies?
- Apr 23, '10 by hiddencatRNThomas Jefferson University Hospital offers a residency program: Nursing at Jefferson Hospitals - Graduate Nurses