I got a job!Register Today!
This is a discussion on I got a job! in First Year After Nursing Licensure, part of Nursing Career Advice ... I was so worried that entire time I was in school that I would not be able to find a job after...by ohcomeon Mar 17, '12I was so worried that entire time I was in school that I would not be able to find a job after graduation. I had read all the posts about what a difficult time people were having finding jobs and I just knew it was going to be like that for me too. But I am happy to report that I was offered a job, my dream job actually, yesterday! I graduated in December 2011, took my NCLEX Feb. 27th and was offered a job 2 1/2 weeks after officially receiving my license. Anyways I just wanted to share with you guys. Good luck to everyone that is job hunting!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=687176©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,740 Views
- Mar 17, '12 by FocusRNCONGRATS!!!...
- Mar 17, '12 by EuropeanGreat, finally some positive news. Enjoy... You deserve it.
- Mar 18, '12 by TinabeanrnThat's awesome! Good luck on your new gig. Let us know how you like it
- Mar 18, '12 by ehi1980congrats on your first job, did you apply for it when you were in school or after you passed your NCLEX?
- Mar 18, '12 by iluvhrtsCongratulations! Enjoy learning! And remember.. the only stupid questions are the ones you DON'T ask! And don't beat yourself up everyday. Being a nurse takes time... So happy for you!
- Mar 18, '12 by joanna73Congratulations
- Mar 18, '12 by drobertson522Congratulations!!!!! where do you live exactly?
- Mar 18, '12 by ohcomeonThank you everyone! To the poster who asked, I applied at the end of December. This hospital does three rounds of interviews, HR, manager, peer interview so the whole process took some time. I am so excited to start! Oh and I am in Ohio btw.
- Mar 18, '12 by LindseyRN86Woohoo!! Thanks for posting a positive!!!