Ok, so I'm currently in the 'limbo' phase of direct-entry MSN application hell. I applied to my programs, got into two (of course the two that I had counted as my 'back-up' programs), got flat-out rejected by one and waitlisted at two others. I said no to one of the schools
I got into and now have to decided whether or not to say no to the other place. The thing is, I REALLY want to go to either of my other waitlisted programs, so how do you all feel about chances concerning waitlisting? I mean, should I just go to the one place I got into and be done with it or should I wait and see what happens with the other schools? I think I would just kick myself for years to come if I accepted at one school and then got off the waitlist at the places I really wanted to go.
What are your thoughts and feelings? And am I crazy for not accepting the places I actually got into?