Here is a start through Philadelphia University: http://www.philau.edu/midwifery/mscertapo.htm
ADVANCED PLACEMENT OPTION FOR NURSE-PRACTITIONERS AND FOREIGN-EDUCATED MIDWIVES
The purpose of the APO is to assure sound preparation in midwifery, while minimizing repetition of learning activities for knowledge and skills already attained. The APO may allow the student to accelerate through the midwifery program or complete the program on a part-time basis.
Applicants for the APO complete the general admissions process for the MS in Midwifery or Post-Master's Certificate and, in addition, submit detailed documentation of previous professional education and clinical practice by completing the APO portfolio provided.
To be eligible for the APO, applicants must:
* Meet all of the MS or Post-Master's Certificate admissions requirements.
* Provide documentation of successful completion of a nurse practitioner or midwifery program accredited by the recognized regulatory body for the jurisdiction where the institution is located
* Have no history of any professional credential revocation
* Take and submit results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language [TOEFL] with a minimum score of 550 [paper-based], 213 [computer-based], 79 (internet-based), or submit a transcript showing the completion of the highest level of an intensive English language program if they are from countries whose first language is not English
* Have a minimum of two (2) years experience in advanced clinical practice as a nurse practitioner or midwife within the previous ten (10) years, or have graduated from a nurse practitioner or midwifery education program within the previous three (3) years
* Have in-hospital work experience as an RN in the United States for at least one (1) year in the preceding five (5) years in maternal/newborn care, if they are foreign educated midwives (FEM)