Study buddy Albany NYRegister Today!
- by sarah505 Sep 8, '12Hello,
Is there anyone out there looking for a study buddy who lives in or near the Albany NY area? I am studying for the excelsior a & p exam right now.
- 707 Views
- Sep 9, '12 by R0xyg4lI'm in Connecticut studying for my LPN to ASN. I hope to take my CPNE in Albany!
- Sep 9, '12 by jerez01Hi, im in CT as well. Im studying for LS3 then hopefully the FCCA and CPNE soon after. How far into the program are you?
- Sep 9, '12 by sarah505Hi,
I plan to take a&p in dec, then on to micro : ( lol. After that i have humanities then 9 nursing tests. So i still have a ways to go lol. How long have you both been enrolled?
- Sep 10, '12 by BrillyDoff topic but i just wanted to say how cute your profile pic is!
- Sep 10, '12 by sarah505lol thx brillyd
- Sep 21, '12 by R0xyg4lHello ladies! I'm not actually enrolled yet... I'm procrastinating till I've completed every test I can. Soon, that will only be transitions, I believe. I'm almost finished with prereqs, I just have A&P to go in about a week.
Sarah, what are you using to study for Micro? I studied for it and took it when I absolutely had to or forfeit the test. I have to say Lisa Arend's helped me a TON. Some of her "Things to know" at the end of her CD was word for word the questions. I'm confident I would have failed without going through those.
- Sep 22, '12 by jjphillQuote from R0xyg4lHey roxyg41 ... Where in ct r u .. I'm also in ct and I just signed up with this program .. How r their exams ???I'm in Connecticut studying for my LPN to ASN. I hope to take my CPNE in Albany!