Straighterline SociologyRegister Today!
- by tiredmomof2 Apr 16, '12Sigh, I am taking this class for my Excelsior requirement and I must say it is the most boring read ever! I just cannot hardly make it through the chapters. Oh the other hand, I love the Anatomy and have flow through it with taking 8 exams and a midterm over a couple of days.
Well, back to Sociology I go.
- 3,484 Views
- Apr 17, '12 by BostonNurse2876I am going to clep out of it next month and it is a boring read!!! Good luck to you!
- Apr 17, '12 by LoMoREA CLEP w/CD intro Sociology...1 week study, then CLEP out.
- Apr 18, '12 by nursingforever35I am doing uexcel. Studying for this is boring. I have audible so i have been listening to the book. we will see what happens next weekend when i test.
- Apr 18, '12 by pinkfluffybunnyCan you clep Human Growth and Development?
- Apr 18, '12 by LoMoCLEP Exams | CLEP
Amazon.com: CLEP Human Growth & Development w/ CD (REA) - The Best Test Prep for the CLEP (Test Preps) (9780324808902): The Staff of Research & Education Association: Books
Quote from pinkfluffybunnyCan you clep Human Growth and Development?
- Apr 18, '12 by pinkfluffybunnyLet me add that sociology is the only class I ever dropped to to pure annoyance. I just thought it was really pointless.
- Apr 19, '12 by tiredmomof2I wish I could CLEP it, but I live in such a rural place that it was cheaper to just take the class. I am getting through it, but ugh!
- Apr 21, '12 by RNWANDABEHi, tiredmomof2
I am taking this with straighterline also, if you want to study someone time online by ovoo or skye let me know cause it is very boring.................i brought the book and i had clep stuff also and cd for it.
- Apr 24, '12 by tiredmomof2Thanks rnwandabe, I am plowing ahead. I am almost done! I have 3 more test and the final. At this point and am determined to finish it up this weekend. How far along are you?