Passed Lifespan 1Register Today!
- by mrstookielpn Dec 28, '12I did it!! I was really nervous about this one, but I passed with a "B"! I have FINALLY found my study "groove". On to Lifespan 2...Happy studying everyone!
- 1,822 Views
- Dec 28, '12 by LunahRNGreat work!!! Keep it up.
- Dec 28, '12 by natnat122Yaayy!
- Dec 28, '12 by mrstookielpnThanks ladies! I think I'm "less" intimidated by the lifespan series since I figured a study method that really helped me grasp the material.
- Dec 28, '12 by tnmarieCongrats! Now you can grove on through the LS series
- Dec 28, '12 by PaParamedicCongrats!!!!
- Dec 28, '12 by agldragonRNCongrats!! Keep going.
- Dec 30, '12 by BridgettWhat is your study method?
Congratulations on passing! You are one step closer
- Dec 30, '12 by mrstookielpnQuote from BridgettI used the recommended books to look up each disorder and made index cards (5x8). I listed the disorder, causes, clinicals manifestations (s/s), how the disorder is diagnosed (including abnormal labs), treatment (medial and nursing), and nursing interventions. I also used the practice exams. If there was anything I didn't fully grasp I turned to google.What is your study method?
Good luck and happy studying!!!
- Dec 30, '12 by supermommy23CONGRATULATIONS!! I TAKE IT NEXT MONTH.