Passed the cpne at grady... :) - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 12, '12 by Conqueror+I remember that feeling and it is awesome. Congrats !!
- Dec 12, '12 by nursenora1CONGRATS!!!! Whoohoo!!!!
- Dec 13, '12 by smir953328Congrats!!!!!
- Dec 13, '12 by BrillyDCongratulations! I soooo can't wait to be in your shoes! I've been reading comments on the different sites and Grady sounds like a good option. Thanks for posting!
- Jan 2 by laceygirlwtg good luck with the NCLEX
- Jan 2 by Mommydearest5Congrat. I'm glad to hear you did it. B/C I've heard some bad things about Grady and that was one thing that kept me back from EC but I'm going to give it a try. Are in Ga. If so do you have to the preceptorship hours or have you already been working at a Acute Care facility. Also how long did it take you to do EC program and was it very hard?
- Jan 2 by united32809Thats the one with no peds? Seem like ive seen that posted somewhere.
- Jan 4 by romsteadI had Ped's infact I had one repeat and it was ped's I had to do it twice.. so yes they have ped's and I live in Alaska.. so I will have no precep's just the Nclex.. then Im done
- Jan 4 by ThibodeauxtrishaRomstead I am trying to PM you, but it says that your mailbox is full.
- Jan 4 by Mandylpncongrats and no you aren't an old dog! you did good!