Microbiology Practice Exam... - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 4, '12 by aggiemom3Hi Barbara,
I took Intermediate Algebra. I don't know about that particular course, but I would definitely ask an advisor to see if they'll accept it. Here's a thread that talks about ALEKS and has their website and information about having the course transferred. Sorry I couldn't be more help!
- Mar 4, '12 by BarbaraNMThank you! I'll check that out, and also contact an ECE advisor...
Good luck to you!!
- Quote from Nervous1Hi Nervous1... I got a 54 on practice test A, then Excelsior completely changed the format of the practice tests. When I went back to look at it for review, the timer started ticking, so I took it over. 89. Then on practice test B, which I just completed tonight, I got 66.Um, I scored a 48 initially and a 50 on form B. But I passed the real deal with a B....imagine that. Its pretty broad, but one of the more interesting topics. You will be a huge "germaphobic" (if thats even a word) once you finish studying.
I have the exam scheduled for 3/8, but I still don't feel like I'm ready... I'll be studying a bunch in the next couple weeks... It is really very interesting.
Hope all is well with you... BSN next??!! WOW!!
- Apr 1 by Medic2Rn_7Hey Natnat,
How is that Micro bio going? I am just getting started studying 3 hours a day. I am so ready to be a nurse!
- Apr 2 by Dconey80Newly enrolled Excelsior A.S.N. Student !!!! I originally took A&P and Microbiology at a local college. But since it has been more than 5 years I need to take the Microbiology and Anatomy Exams. I am considering taking the practice exams just to see how much I can recall. From what I have heard, taking the practice exams won't hurt. Which ever route you choose...may you do your best and have much success!