Jan fccaRegister Today!
- by cjwilliams Jan 6Anybody starting fcca tomorrow?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=806511©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,391 Views
- Jan 7 by Mrs.Mc,LPN217I am starting both sections, what fun!! Haha, no idea what I'm supposed to expect!
- Jan 7 by Medic625I'm starting both today as well!
- Jan 8 by NurseTrishaHI'm starting too! Taking both at the same time... really nervous because I see so many posting about failing the courses. And that there's not a whole lot of info on what is included. All I can tell is that it's not a traditional course/exam.
- Jan 8 by KitkatPRNI just passed both right before Christmas and wanted to tell you guys, it is not tricky, just study and use your critical thinking skills !! I would read something and then think about how it apply to me / my patients, that made it more "real" to me and I also took notes. I used a seperate notebook for each section: 498 and 496, (writing page #'s next to my notes, so I could look things up easier later). I also flagged my books with post it's , using a different color for each module "-). Good luck !!!
- Jan 8 by CLUVLPNCount me in as well! Both sections!
- Jan 8 by gleidisaI am also taking both sections. I am very scare about the tests since there is not a lot of info on how it's structured and what to expect. Good luck to everyone that is taking the FCCA!
- Jan 9 by tjmillerI took 496 first, now in 498. I can say the hardest part of 496 was getting used to the format...AND my nerves. Good luck to all!!
- Jan 9 by luvnursnI passed 498 but failed 496
- Jan 9 by tjmillerQuote from luvnursnAre you jumping right back in with 496?I passed 498 but failed 496