Excelsior sweat and tears: It's paid off! New RN in town :)Register Today!
This is a discussion on Excelsior sweat and tears: It's paid off! New RN in town :) in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all those who helped me with this journey, with your posts,...by CMLPNnowRN Aug 23, '12Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all those who helped me with this journey, with your posts, answers, and prayers. Excelsior is a very hard program, but I'm proof that it can be done.It took me about a year for all nursing courses (except the one they used to give credit for if you were an LPN), A&P, Micro, Dev Psych, FCCA. Another 3 or 4 months for CPNE and NCLEX. I already had a BA so didn't have all the other pre-reqs to do. I worked full time for the majority of this time, then cut my hours when it was time for CPNE and NCLEX. I also continued homeschooling my girls throughout this ordeal.Took my NCLEX this past Monday, shut off at 75 questions. Excelsior does prepare you for it. It was hard, but nothing compared to the CPNE. Today, I'm proud to say I'm a Registered Nurse! Thank you Jesus!Keep at it, guys!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!Blessings!Claudia
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=776199©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,916 Views
- Aug 23, '12 by RT to RNCongrats!
- Aug 23, '12 by monalisa lpnCongrats!!
- Aug 23, '12 by RNtobe1988Congrats!!!
- Aug 23, '12 by buckshotCongrats!! Thanks for the post!!
- Aug 23, '12 by proud nurseCongrats! You should be so proud. Quite an accomplishment with all your other responsibilities.
- Aug 23, '12 by anie10GET IT!!!
Congratulations! I am soooo excited for you!
- Aug 23, '12 by nursemami4Congrats!!! Such an inspiration!!
- Aug 23, '12 by VickyRNCongratulations, Claudia!
- Aug 23, '12 by frankie,RNCongratulations.