- by curiy17 Feb 19How far out should u take a work shop like Sheri Taylor? I start FCCA in March. I live in Atlanta area so would not be hard to get to her.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=816698©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 726 Views
- Feb 20 by theasI am taking it first weekend in march and hope to do my cpne in May. I would think you wouldn't want it to be too far out in case you get into intensive review and start having questions. She also wants you to have read through the cpne study guide which you won't get until after you finish the fcca and are eligible for the cpne
- Feb 20 by BLAKEY2005According to Greg Sheri's assistant at least 60-90 days prior to testing.
- Feb 20 by LYNDAAGirl, I tried to reply but you have too many stored messages for incoming.
(for curly17)Last edit by LYNDAA on Feb 20
- Feb 21 by curiy17Hey. Sorry I cleared my inbox..
- Feb 23 by NursePoodaHow long did it take for EC to update your status to be able to register for FCCA? I just passed my last exam LS3 and I was hoping to register for FCCA before the deadline. Also when is the deadline to register for FCCA do you know? I know it's sometime soon.
- Feb 24 by MsPCI called them the day I passed and they updated it almost immediately. Depends on your advisor though. I don't know the FCCA deadlines off the top of my head but I'm sure someone will be along to answer shortly.
- Feb 24 by curiy17It took them about 2 days to make me eligible.. But I did call them to get the ball rolling too
- Feb 24 by curiy17Deadline for this class is March 1 starts the 4th
- Feb 24 by NursePoodaAlrighty well I'll do that on tomm then. Thanks!