- by aaprimetime Oct 7, '12passes cpne oct 5 2012 at grady hospital in georgia
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=790906©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,721 Views
- Oct 7, '12 by frankie,RNCongratulations.
- Oct 8, '12 by nursenora1CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!
- Oct 8, '12 by kkbglpnYAY!!! Congratulations!!!
- Oct 8, '12 by BarbaraNMQuote from aaprimetimeAwesome!! CONGRATULATIONS!!passes cpne oct 5 2012 at grady hospital in georgia
- Oct 8, '12 by BrillyDAwesome! Congratulations!
- Oct 9, '12 by GitanoRN...as a matter of fact I did some moonlighting at "The Grady Memorial Hospital" therefore, I have no doubt that you'll excel in the nursing program having accomplished the CPNE at that facility, wishing you the best in all of your endeavors... Aloha~
- Oct 9, '12 by aaprimetimeYes i agree it was a difficult site to test at . Thank goodness i passed but words of advice to anyone planning on testing at grady be fully prepared . It is a big downtown hospital and you may get any type of patient with all sorts of issues also almost certainly will have a peds patient . Know your careplans you may not even get into the room if they are not perfect . Trust me it happened this weekend. Ce are very prompt and very professional but no messing around they are all business and have little patience for those that are unprepared and like blood in the water they can smell it a mile away.
- Oct 10, '12 by acwoods1Congrats!!!
How did you prepare? Did you attend any of the workshops that Excelsior offers?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Oct 21, '12