I wonder if anyone overseas encounters this particular goup of GOMERS.
Setting: Australia - land of the venomous you name it
Patient "I think I might have been bitten by something - I think it was a snake"
Nurse "Can you describe it"
Patient "I have it with me in this jar"
Nurse "That sir, is a legless lizard. It is not venomous it does not even bite"
Patient "Are you sure I felt something brush against my leg and this thing was on the ground. It looks venomous - how can you be sure it is not poisonous"
Nurse "I know it is not poisonous because I can see the vestigial legs!!! And have a look at its mouth. The only way this thing could or would bite you is if you stuck a finger down it's neck!!"
Patient " Are you sure.................."