ACLS/BLS classesRegister Today!
- by mwboswell Sep 17, '11Is your facility doing your BLS/ACLS using the "online" format? The one where you just show up to do your skills check off after you already did the lecture part online?
FNP-BC, MSN, CEN, CFRN, CTRN, CPEN, NREMT-P
(And YES, I take the CEN exam every year!)
Support CEN certification and your ENA
- Sep 17, '11 by nrsang97No we don't have the option to renew online. I wish we did.
- Sep 17, '11 by nurseryRN14I need to get certified. Whats the link if you don't mind for ACLS.
- Lunah; AND you take the FULL class b/c we all know you LOOOOVE learning so much! Stay safe!
- Yep, you can play around with it for a bit before you submit "is that your final answer"...!
- You don't have the "option" - you mean they won't pay for it that way right? I'm sure if you spent your own money you could do it?
- There's lots of links. What you want to look for is to make sure it's American Heart Association. They are the only one who use research/evidence based design. All others have pretty much just copied their methodology. AND a lot of employers will only take AHA courses. Good luck.