Greetings Delaware Nurses ---Stop in and say hellooooooRegister Today!
- by NRSKarenRN Oct 28, '05Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Night!!!
Welcome to the Delaware forum....thought I'd started a get to know you thread eons ago but since I can't locate it thought start afresh.
I became a Delaware licensed nurse in late 80's while providing high tech infusion home care. Currently, I manage a Central Intake department for several homecare agencies in PA and live just over the northern DE state line. Love the Shippyard shops in Wilmington especially Big Dog, LL Bean and Liliian Vernon. Had magical evening watching Riverdance at Bob Carpenter Center with DS.
Gosh I better check to see if I have 30 CEU's for license renewal now that I think of it. Check in later...
- 5,678 Views
- Nov 3, '05 by fran314Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Night to you. I just started college to become an RN. I have a long way to go, but am a very motivated person. I am an older student, with 2 young children. I am originally from NJ, but have been in DE for about 11 years. Nice to meet you.
- Jun 11, '06 by clovis23331Hello: I'm one of those nurses who doesn't have IV insertion experience. Is there an online course I can take. I live in Rehoboth Beach, De. I work in a prison in Maryland and can't find anybody there to teach me because everybody is busy. Help. I'm tired of the comments" what kind of ns did you go to" Oh, you're one of those nurses. I worked in psych for 27 years and never had the opportunity to start IV's Thanks.
- Jun 21, '06 by lilsnailHello Everyone! I am a nursing student at DTCC Stanton campus, starting clinicals this fall. I currently work for Christiana Care as a PCTII and Admin. Nice to meet you all.
Have a great Day!
- May 8, '07 by LuvelyoneHi all. I am a nursing student at the DTCC Terry Campus, about to take my PN exam, but will be returning in the Fall to complete my RN program. Nice to meet everyone.
- Jul 20, '07 by GreenEyedNurseHello everyone! I'm a PCC at Christiana Care. Is anyone still hanging around?
- Oct 6, '07 by DeLanaHarvickWannabeI graduated from UD and work on an Adult Medical floor.]Last edit by DeLanaHarvickWannabe on Apr 29, '10
- Jan 28, '08 by icurn12Hello, nice to meet you
- Jan 29, '08 by Luvelyonei am still around...but in my last semester towards my rn. taking peds and psych right now....
- Apr 10, '08 by tlc2010Hello All,
I am new to this site. I will be starting my clinicals in August for my RN. Nice to see others from Delaware on here. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.