Ready to Apply CT Community Colleges- Nursing Program 2012 - Page 63Register Today!
- NVCC- We can sign up for Nursing 101 tomorrow on commnet! I'm debating whether it's better to go for the 8:30am lect or 11am lect. Im pretty sure im gonna sign up for the 8:30 one. What are you guys planning on?
- Apr 22, '12 by allforthekiddsDoes tomorrow mean midnight tonight? haha, I absolutely need the 11:00 time Thanks for the heads up!
- Oops! I looked over the candidate reply form again cause I made a copy of it, wrote 23rd by accident.. It's the 25th sorry! So wednesday we sign up for nursing 101. Which means Tuesday night at midnight to make sure you get the time you want! :-)
- @CNAnursingstudent: yea, I was gonna say it's the 25th! I am going to sign up for the 8.30am class...don't really care which one, but I'd prefer the 8.30am. Did your major change already? Did anyones major change at NVCC? Noreen isn't there until Tuesday, I doubt we can sign up until she changes our major. Mine didn't change yet either. Let me know please
- How do you check to see if it has changed on commnet? I'm calling her on Wednesday to see if she has received my reply form so I can have a peace of mind too! Lol :-)
- @CNAnursingstudent: well if you go on mycommnet and then student records, and then pick Student information (towards the bottom), pick a semester and then it will say your major. OR: in your unofficial transcript under student information. both of mine say General Studies...and I'm sure that's why I won't be able to register this week until she changes it.not sure if we have to fill out a form to change our major, but I saw one thread here where somebody said we didn't have to
- Thank you @nursewannabe86! I'll look into mine. I would try to sign up anyways, if for some reason it doesn't work I would just contact Noreen and ask, cause there's another deadline to sign up for nursing 101 and other classes needed.
- @CNAnursingstudent: oh ok thank you! I will make sure that I will check it by wednesday and Thursday! and please let me know if yours changed after you look! cause I remember you mailed in yours earlier than I did
- Apr 22, '12 by allforthekiddsMine still says general studies also. Not a very convenient time for her to be taking a vacation, haha!
- @nursewannabe86 just went on commnet, thank you for your help! Currently mine says current program: associate in science at the top and next to major/program: it says general studies. But it also says catalog term: 2009 (When I started) so it looks like it hasn't been changed in awhile.
I wouldn't worry about it too much, you should be able to sign up for classes unless your taking A&P 2 right now. You can check to see if you have any holds on your account. I just checked there's no holds on mine. So we should be able to sign up, I hope lol. We'll find out on wednesday! :-)