Ready to Apply CT Community Colleges- Nursing Program 2012 - Page 53Register Today!
- Apr 12, '12 by LivetolearnQuote from JFranklinfutureRN. Hi JF I haven't taken my micro either but I signed up for the fall at TRCC and yes I'm afraid.@ksog, have you taken micro yet? Anyone else at TRCC taking micro this summer? I am and Im a bit nervous about doing that and having so much to prepare for starting nursing in August! Ok, Im a bit nervous about EVERYTHING! I have breezed through A&P I & II but I have to be honest and say that BIO I was WAY harder for me. I felt like such a loser in that class. Ive heard terrible things about micro at TRCC. Terrible things...:uhoh21:
- Apr 12, '12 by nursing4811Who else is in for GATEWAY??? I see not to many GWCC students with acceptance!
- Thank you so much! Good luck on your test
- Apr 12, '12 by 3rdgenRN2BI've been following this thread for a while now and want to congratulate you all. I'm a student at ncc and I'm about to restart my pre reqs this fall. I hope to be where you all are in the not so distant future. Good luck to all!!!
- Apr 12, '12 by saramisuNursewannabe...some people in my micro class havent gotten theirs today so hang in there if urs hasnt come,
- Apr 12, '12 by bedigmohi guys i am a silent reader of this forum but i am very excited to get into the nursing program. i just received my acceptance letter for NCC. i want to congratulate all that made it and pray for those who didn't.don't loosehope just keep trying your day will come.