Search - link to page to search this web site
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Program
Admission Requirements for Acceptance to the LPN Program
1. Fill out the LPN Program Application for Admission and send along with your resume and a non-refundable application fee of $50.00, made payable to: Treasurer, State of Connecticut. Send it to the first program of choice of the LPN Program Sites listed. All must be received by by May 31st.
2. Sign up and take the Nursing Entrance Test (NET) before May 31st.
Call to Register at 1-800-299-3926 or register on-line at: www.eriworld.com
You may submit an official record of your TEAS Test Scores.(These are only for students who previously applied to a Registered Nurse Program).
3. If you have completed MATH137 with a C or better and ENG101 with a C+ or better, you will need to submit an official transcript showing that these courses have successfully been completed. Submit an official high school transcript or a copy of a GED. Copies of Diplomas will be accepted.
4. MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE FINAL SEMESTER THAT BEGINS IN AUGUST 2009
English 101:English Composition
Math 137: Intermediate Algebra
These courses may be taken at any of the Connecticut Community Colleges, Charter Oak College, State Universities or other online Universities.
Applicants who have completed or signed up for the college courses MATH137 and ENG101, will receive additional consideration for admission.
5. Students who have submitted a completed application, a $50 application fee, resume, and have completed either the NET or TEAS test will be notified in June of their acceptance into the LPN Program.