Anyone here going to Norwalk Community College??Register Today!
- by 3rdgenRN2B Sep 30, '08Anyone?????
Just want to say hi!
- Oct 1, '08 by trepinCTHello! I go to Norwalk CC nursing Program..
- Oct 1, '08 by NurseKeiKeiI am due to start the program in January. Are you a student there or will you be?
- Oct 1, '08 by trepinCTYes, I am a student there. I will graduate in May 2009..where are you from?
- Oct 1, '08 by 3rdgenRN2BI''ll be returning to NCC in Jan to continue chipping away at my pre-reqs after a much needed hiatus...
So, in your opinion(S) how is the program? Do either of you also work? I work full time and can't see myself being able to cut my hours any time soon...
Good luck to you!
- Oct 14, '08 by Matt 2be RNwhat did you guys get into NCC with gpa wise if you dont mind sharing?
- Oct 20, '08 by trepinCThonestly, i dont even remember by GPA.
- Jan 29, '09 by Coolbean12Hi Everyone!! I was hoping someone couuld help me!! I'm bugging out here... I received an email from NCC today saying that they didnt receive ANY OF MY INFORMATION other than my application.. I spoke with 2 people from the universities which I attended and they both said they sent them out and I also spoke w/ my high school guidance counselor who also said they were sent out.. they said they didnt receive my ATI-TEAS either.. which is the only thing that concerns me.. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if you had to get the scores SENT to the college, I was under the impression that if I took the test at NCC then they had my results... was I wrong to assume that? On the application it asks for the grades and where u took them and then it says to list any other school if you took it somewhere different.. PLEASSEE someone let me know if they sent them out.. cause if so I need to jump on this within the next 24 hours. thanks so much
- Jan 29, '09 by NurseKeiKeiHi Coolbean,
It's important that you get on that immediately. If the school says that they have not received your grades, test scores etc then chances are that they have not. I had to send my transcripts 3 (yes 3) times. I'm not sure if they got lost on someone's desk, if the mailman is using them as coasters, or if they were never sent out. Either way you need to have them resent and then you need to keep following up until their receipt is acknowledged. Also, NCC told me they never received my TEAS scores as well even though I too took the test at the college. So they allowed me to submit a copy of the print-out showing my score from the ATI website. See if they will allow you to do this.