Accepted at Bridgeport HospitalRegister Today!
- by NurseKeiKei Feb 27, '08Hey all you soon to be and current nurses out there. I just received my acceptance letter for Bridgeport Hospital School of Nursing. (wiping sweat from brow and letting out a sigh of relief). Has anyone else heard anything from this school. Is anyone currently enrolled and care to share some much needed advice
Hiphiphooray for me.
- Feb 28, '08 by iwillbanurse08congradtulations..
i am from ct also, i was wondering how long were you on the waiting list for bridgeport. i was thinking of appling there when i finish my pre-reqs.:redpinkhe
- Feb 28, '08 by NurseKeiKeiWell all praises to the almighty I was never put on a waiting list. I submitted my application for the RN program during the first week of January 2008 and just received an acceptance letter yesterday (I guess I already said that huh).
- Feb 28, '08 by suzy253Congratulations & good luck to you!
- Feb 28, '08 by blkdbzFutureNursey......
Congratulations. It is a great program.
- Feb 28, '08 by NurseKeiKeiblkdbz are you currently enrolled at Bridgeport? If so advice please.Last edit by NurseKeiKei on Feb 28, '08 : Reason: additional comments
- Feb 29, '08 by Esther2007Congratulations!!!!
- Feb 29, '08 by JillFRNWhat was your GPA and what did you score on the TEAS if you don't mind me asking? I didn't apply there but I was thinking about it.
- Feb 29, '08 by NurseKeiKeiHi Cutelittlenurse2b,
I have a 3.6 gpa and received a 91% on my TEAS exam, placing me in the 98th percentile.
- Mar 4, '08 by 2bNURSEKENIAHello there my future classmate... See you at orientation!!! Yay, I'm so excited...