I have the same question
I can post my resume
all your remerk will be regarded
* Very enthusiastic, easy going, a team worker with good spirit, dependable, reliable. Maintains a calm demeanor during stressful situations. Strong ability to work on weekends, holidays and overtime if necessary.
* Change, feed and bathe residents; attending to other personal and grooming needs such as combing hair, trimming nails, brushing teeth, passing bed-pans and helping residents to the bathroom.
* Turn and position bed patients according to turning schedules.
* Use mechanical lifts during transfers.
* Take temperature, pulse, blood pressure and respiration.
* Perform range of motion on residents as ordered.
* Note any unusual changes in resident's condition and report to nurse.
* Keep linen and utility area clean and in order, empty and clean urinals and bedpans.
* Perform incontinence checks on residents every two hours.
* Record data on BM sheet, weight sheet and Nurse Aide flow sheet.
* Thomson Hood Veterans Center - Lexington KY - 2011
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION:
* Kentucky Bluegrass Nurse Aide Training Center - Certified Nursing Assistance -2011 (Transferred to N/V)
* American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR & AED)- 2011
* Ilya Chavchavadze State University Tbilisi, Georgia. Departments of Simultaneous Interpretation - Qualification of interpreter/ Translator of French language; 1997-1999
* Ilya Chavchavdze State Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages - Teacher in Secondary School; 1991-1997
* N160 Secondary School of Tbilisi, Georgia; 1980-1991
* Office manager BL Computer's - Tbilisi, Georgia 2004-2008
Performed liaison between senior management, employees, and client to ensure proper lines of communication critical in addressing a myriad of problems and issues requiring immediate attention and resolve;
Provided management and support to a dedicated buying and marketing team and motivating
Them towards the achievement of objectives;
* Chemical Laboratory Assistant in #39 Public School - Tbilisi, Georgia 1992-2008 Assisted to perform chemical experiments at evening classes;
* LTD "HELENE" - Human Resource Department Tbilisi, Georgia 2002-2004
* Supervised working schedules and efficiency of the employees;
Searched and provided information for employers
* Administrator at LTD "SAIDA" Translate Bureau Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia 2000-2002
Supervised a group of interpreters and categorized documents accordingly; Translated as needed French - Georgian - Russian;
* English, Russian, French and Georgian.
* knowledgeable in using Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat. Internet and Power point.
References available upon request