inverview follow-up...Register Today!
- by LanaBanana Aug 2, '06When I interviewed yesterday the nurse manager gave me his e-mail address and said to e-mail him if I thought of any additional questions. Is it appropriate to send an e-mail thanking him for consideration for the position? I thought about sending a note through snail-mail, but expect to hear back from him in the next day or 2 so that would take longer. What do you think?
- Aug 2, '06 by EricJRNGood thinking! I think it's a great idea to do that. Best of luck on the position!
- Aug 3, '06 by Lil123I think a written snail mail reply would be best. I think it's wierd he gave you his e-address. Maybe that's just me. Good luck!!
- Aug 3, '06 by jb2uPersonally, I would send a quick thank you email and still send a more detailed snail mail letter stating my appreciation and desire for the job. Certainly this would impress and not discourage the manager from hiring you.
- Aug 3, '06 by BabyRN2BeYeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Send a quick email thank you and then a follow up through snail mail. It should only be a day before it gets to the hospital, and maybe another day for it to wind it's way up to the floor.
Let us know when you hear something, Lana!