how long have you been an aide? - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 4, '07 by chadashToo, too long.
- Apr 5, '07 by SaraO'HaraAlmost 11 months, which seems weirdly long and weirdly short all at once.
- Apr 8, '07 by lovingtheunlovedAlmost four years. I'm taking the NCLEX-PN this summer. Being a CNA has definitely been an advantage in nursing school. I don't think it's necessary though. Some of my classmates with no experience at all are going to make some exceptional nurses.
- Apr 8, '07 by CT PixieI became a CNA in the mid 80's and worked as a CNA full time until around 1995 or 1996. Then I went to part time and then per diem from 96-99 or so and let my cert expire since i was working full time in another field. Once I get enough hours in with my LPN schooling I'll be eligible to get my CNA cert back without having to go through CNA classes or the test again..I plan on doing that just to have the cert back.
- Apr 15, '07 by AmberLI've been a STNA for three years yesterday and @ my job for three years in July