Cover letter PLEASE HELP !!! NEW CNARegister Today!
- by Remilekun Sep 20, '09Just took my boards on Friday but won't know if I passed for a week or two but I need to hit the road and find a job.
Does anyone have an example of a cover letter or know what I should do for my cover letter. I'm a new CNA with no work expereince.
I have looked every where online and nothing seems to help with a CNA with no experience.
- Sep 21, '09 by KAYBDT6Google and type" cover letter for CNA" Good luck!
- Sep 21, '09 by skyyblueTo be completely honest with you, I really don't think you need a cover letter. I understand you don't have experience as a CNA but have you any experience in any other field or another line of work? Even babysitting counts as work experience. Simply go to the places of employment you are interested in and fill out an application. They don't generally ask for one anyway. You need not stress over a cover letter (unless otherwise specified by such employers) hope this helps
- Sep 21, '09 by thejourneyYour name
To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing in response to your ad published on/at for the Certified Nursing Assistant “x” shift position.
I believe I am an ideal candidate for this position.
I am currently certified as a nursing assistant and would very much like an opportunity to work at XXX. I display a positive attitude about myself and possess great communication skills.
I look forward to hearing from you to set up an interview. I can be reached at 222-222-2222 @gmail.com. I am open to other positions you may believe may be a better match for me within x. Thank you for your time and considerations.
- Sep 21, '09 by MissBrittanyRNIt is ok that you don't have experience, but indicate that you are an enthusiastic learner (only if it is true, which I hope it is :-) Also, look up the organization's mission and values. Do you relate to them? If you do, let them know! Good luck friend
- Jul 6, '11 by ChrisCNAi mean a cover letter much helps you get a job, but just as much another person without one could have gotten one that another one did not have. Everything helps as far work exp/non-paid, volunteer