CNA's/PCT's how much do you make? - Page 7Register Today!
- Jan 7, '08 by alisantAnyone know how much CNAs make in Louisville, Ky? I just got certified and I'm looking for a job
- Jan 8, '08 by southernbelle319CNA in Tucson AZ....with the agency I'm currently with, $10.84/hr (no benefits). I'm about to start working for the VA where I work currently through the agency and I'll be on salary possibly making about $28k/yr with 1yr exp.
- Jan 11, '08 by sarah_mascara_rnQuote from Karen06In Augusta, GA as a PCE2 (we can cath patients, DC IVs, etc.) I made 12.75 on the 3-11 shift and 13.75 on weekends. not too bad when we do the same thing as a CNA.....I have a couple interviews for PCT positions, but I have no idea what to expect as a salary. I am a student nurse in NE FL. Please tell me where you live, your experience, and how much you make. I know I will probably have to take a pay cut, but to be doing what I am going to school for will be worth it, I think. Thanks for you help!
- Jan 11, '08 by sarah_mascara_rnAnd that would be WITH benefits....
- Sep 12, '08 by mizzLVNHey where do u work in southern CA? I moving back as an LVN but I might stay an aide because the prices ice been hearing for nurses are low. Please hit me back I'm moving in 2 months. Thks
- Sep 29, '08 by JarelleI live in Oregon, and I'm currently making $9.75 working at a LTC.
however, I will be working at the hospital, where a CNA can make $11.56-$16.72
- Mar 7, '09 by andeamIn Dallas, TX I make 11.90 an hour, which is not bad considering the 1.50 shift differential for nights, and the 2.50 differential for the weekends.
- Mar 7, '09 by NeoNurseTXhouston in 2006 - 11.50/hr
- Mar 14, '09 by Prettyladiethats a horrrrible comment.
- Mar 17, '09 by mncna08i live in MN and i started at 11.00 no expierence.