CNA Salary in New York?? - Page 2Register Today!
- Quote from COMPLEXBeautyyI'll be going for CNA in the next month or so in Brooklyn... Bumping for more answersHello ! Can any of you CNA's kindly state your starting salaries? Do you get an annual raise? What was your first day as a CNA like? Is it hard to get a job in the hospital?
Thanks in advance!
- COMPLEBeautyy... i keep seeing you in posts I look at/read. LOL. I will be starting my pre-req this summer to hopefully get into City Tech for Spring 2013. I too want to be in L&D.... my long term goal is to be a CNM
- I mean get into nursing program Spring 2014, lol
- Feb 7 by Kris10NoelQuote from COMPLEXBeautyyI applied to about 30 facilities/hospitals when I got my CNA. With no previous experience and a bachelors degree in biology, I got 4 call backs. It wasn't easy, but I am super lucky and grateful to have landed a job with a New York state hospital ... with benefits and it's union. Good luck to you lady!
This sounds a lot better! Was it hard to find this job?
- Feb 8 by BKCherryI had no experience and applied to every hospital and nursing home for months. Finally I got a job at a hospital. I make $16/hr.
- Feb 8 by jens4nchezIm nervous about it too, but I have 2 friends that work in 2 different hospitals, one as a nurse and one as a CNA, I hope that will help wedge me in. Also in the meanwhile I applied for a p/t office assistant job at a birthing center about 25m from my house. Eventually I might get the opportunity to train there as a nursing assistant