cna class ventura countyRegister Today!
- by tdawg Aug 4, '09hellow everybody!!!! im new to this site. i was just wondering if anybody knew of a fast track cna class in the ventura county area....im trying to get into the ventura college rn program with my friend, but hes already has cna, and i guess im falling behind....if there arent any fast track cna programs out here, anybody know of any cna classes other than ventura college or moorpark college?
- Aug 4, '09 by work&playI think college of the canyons in Valencia has a 6- week morning class.
- Aug 6, '09 by tdawgthanks but i was hoping somewhere a little closer to home
- Aug 6, '09 by EC22
- Sep 17, '09 by tdawgawsome thank you guys sooo much!!!! if anybody else is looking, [color=#0068cf]www.pmcicareers.com .... it is an 8 week program, and i havent found out the cost yet, but ill be back on and tell everybody how much it costs, and how the program is, if i sign up for it....my enrollment depends on the price
- Feb 15, '11 by himynameiskaliI went to PMCI. Not a great school, but once the class is over, CNA is easy.
As for the price? I paid $2800....not cheap. But I got thought it. They have a payment plan, like @500 every two weeks. Dont miss a payment or your out the class until your up to date.(Also get a discount towards LVN, if you go to their school for CNA.)
Bottom about PMCI...Expensive, fast, easy....if you got the money.
- Feb 17, '11 by volcomcnaTrinityschoolofnursing.com - 5 weeks full time 3 months part-time . No homework and it was easy ! I believe program costs $1499
- Feb 17, '11 by weluv3Yep, I'm enrolled in Trinity's weekend only class right now, in Canoga Park. But they just started a Ventura class. They offer a full time 5 week class as well.
- Jan 9, '12 by 45whenimdonebut is trinity state approved certified?